Saturday, May 10, 2014

Hi my name is James Bruce and I have devoted the past 25 years of my life to the music business. I started the Entertainment Management Company (later to be changed to Access Entertainment Group) as a talent agent and manager in 1989.  In 1995 I started my own record label and publishing company. I have successfully promoted and guided the careers of several country, rock and pop acts including Debbie Collins, Brandi Lynn Howard, Category IV and Todd Berry.  Thank you for this introduction opportunity.  My email is spotlight3records@yahoo.com





I just got back from trips to Nashville, Tennessee and the Bahamas, tired but it sure was a lot of fun. See photos for more info. Working on new project with Pam Egbert of Productions PR. Pam and I have decided to create a new booking and public relations company in cooperation with managers, labels, and agents of National Recording Acts. Details should be hammered out by next week

No comments:

Post a Comment